A Code for Disruption
The rapid pace of business today demands enterprises to be highly agile, flexible and scalable. To stay ahead, enterprises need IT that is fast, adaptive, continuously deployed and loosely coupled. One way of achieving this is with resilient, scalable cloud-native applications built, deployed and hosted in the cloud with Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). Typically, complex, high-value applications that are critical to competitive advantage will benefit most by transforming to cloud-native.
Cloud-Native: A Revolution in IT
We create cloud-native applications that bring business agility. We leverage partner PaaS solutions, or design, build and manage PaaS platforms directly for customers with services that include:
- Micro-services: Accelerating time-to-market with smaller and logical units of deployment
- Containerization: Quickly move, enhance and scale applications with independent containers enabling modular development and deployment
- Agile and BDD excellence: Adopting our agile framework, supporting its technical aspects and enabling agile testing
- DevOps: Changing organizational culture, skills and approaches in a move toward end-to-end automation and continuous deployment
Proven Experience in Accelerating IT Change
Our cloud-native PaaS services help digital enterprises quickly innovate, experiment and scale to market demands. We work with leading PaaS solution providers, including both public (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google, Force.com etc.) and Cloud Foundry-based products (including Tanzu Application Service [TAS – earlier Pivotal Cloud Foundry] and IBM Bluemix).
Capgemini’s POD engagement model: Innovate-Optimize-Scale
The three stages of our engagement model enable you to achieve:
– Efficiency: 25–70% reduction in platform support
– Quality: <1% production code with defects
– Continuity: Zero downtime and a serverless provisioning model
– Speed: 27–50x improvement in release velocity
– TCO optimization: Get more out of existing investments.
Access our on-demand authored POVs for expert insights.
Download our point of view on Apps Modernization
Download our point of view on Product Oriented Delivery (POD)
Successful delivery: continuous innovation
We brought together DevOps and cloud for PostNord using IBM Bluemix PaaS to create an application that supported a new online international shipping service. New enhancements can be deployed continually to improve the service.