Containerization with Capgemini and Red Hat helps you reduce the carbon footprint of IT and optimize costs, while accelerating cloud-native innovation.
Energy prices are on the rise, sustainability is at the top of everybody’s agenda, and there’s constant pressure to deliver new products and services faster than ever before.
There’s never been a better time to start or accelerate your containerization journey.
What is containerization?
Containerization is a technology that enables software products and applications to be packaged into self-contained components, containers, that are easy to deploy, scale, and update. Containers are used to deliver and run IT and business services.
The benefits of containerization with Capgemini and Red Hat
Capgemini, in partnership with Red Hat, can help you to:
- Reduce the carbon footprint of IT: By enabling better utilization of existing infrastructure and scaling up and down to reflect real demand.
- Optimize costs: By making better use of infrastructure and enabling re-direction of budget from maintenance/operations to revenue-generating activities.
- Accelerate cloud-native delivery and innovation: By enabling new products, services and features to be delivered more quickly, and contributing to revenue growth for the business.
Discover the Capgemini Containerization service
Capgemini’s Containerization Service helps clients design, deliver, and scale containerization by providing access to skilled teams, accelerators, and a proven, templated approach… all built on the market-leading Red Hat OpenShift® platform and with the support of Red Hat.
The service consists of a 4-step plan that starts with advisory and developing the business case for containerization, all the way through to building the capabilities required to support containerization and scaling containerization across your organization.
There are 6 independent service blocks designed to cater to your needs, wherever you are on your container adoption journey.
The service combines Capgemini’s experience, capabilities, and assets with Red Hat OpenShift®, Red Hat Ansible® and Red Hat Enterprise Linux® to provide a world-class service that can be used in whole or in part, based on your needs and readiness.
Why choose Capgemini and Red Hat for containerization?
The Capgemini containerization service, delivered in partnership with Red Hat:
- Provides an accelerated and common approach to containerization across public and private cloud
- Supports all major cloud providers
- Leverages Capgemini’s experience, capabilities and assets, including our Cloud Transformation Framework
- Leverages the Red Hat market-leading container platform and catalog of open-source and proprietary software
- Provides a tangible approach to sustainability
- Helps you build up your own container capability and talent.
Discover more about our partnership with Red Hat.
Get in touch with us today to find out how your organization can step towards a cloud-native approach with containerization:
Thank you for the submission.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.