A new catalyst for change.
Supply chains across the world have never known anything like it. This year has seen sharp reduction in demand in some areas, and massive surges in others. Making predictions has been difficult. Dealing with it all has been harder still.
So it’s no surprise that in a report from the Capgemini Research Institute, 66% of organizations said their supply chain strategy would have to change significantly. In turn, this means that the need to adopt new technologies has, if anything, intensified.
Intelligent Supply Chain: frictionless, flexible, and robust.
It’s not just about technology, though. It’s about bringing the right tools together with streamlined processes in a strategy that’s smart, flexible, and robust.
At Capgemini, we call this the Intelligent Supply Chain. It’s an approach that’s built around the SAP S/4HANA digital core, and that both integrates and extends core business processes via integrated building blocks or LOB (Line of Business) solutions. It includes the SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning) suite of applications, which sits on a cloud-based HANA database and serves as the supply chain planning hub.
This comprehensive, smart and agile approach is the result of focused teamwork. Capgemini SAP Center of Excellence, the SAP Innovation Centre, Capgemini Business Services and Capgemini Invent, our digital innovation, consulting and transformation global business line, have worked hard to bring together every stage in the supply chain, from production to consumption, in a truly frictionless enterprise.
So you can adapt quickly – to everything from competitor developments to global market upheavals.
Intelligent Supply Chain: key features
- A fully integrated real-time environment that includes customer sentiment feedback
- Adaptability to sensory data for autonomous response to changing market dynamics
- Anywhere, anytime access to actionable insights
- An agile and resilient cloud-based platform that can be scaled as business evolves
Capgemini and SAP IBP Demand-Based Planning for Emergency Resolution
Resolve supply chain disruption issues by:
- Developing, maintaining and gaining insights from trusted networks, made up of suppliers, customers, and government officials who are focused on risk management
- Ensuring that supply chain and transport risks are assessed as part of procurement, management, and governance processes
- Improving the visibility of your network risks through information sharing and development of standardized risk assessment and quantification tools
Find the best route through supply and demand fluctuations by reallocating available supply. For great customer satisfaction – and the best possible revenues and margins. Find out more here.
Certified by SAP
Four of our supply chain and manufacturing solutions have now been certified by SAP as industry innovation accelerators. These certifications recognize our ability to help you achieve your digital transformation goals, by helping you to stand out from the crowd – and by getting you to market faster. Find out more here.
Watch our video on the Intelligent Supply Chain
Please fill the following form to receive a copy of our point of view on Supply Chain.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.